Precision Drawell Pvt. Ltd.- a unit of Khandelwal group, established in 1985 in Nagpur, Maharashtra, has now nurtured into a fast growing company manufacturing different grades of steel wires and wire products catering to a wide variety of customers from automobile, construction, mechanical engineering, and other industrial sectors in India as well as overseas.
An ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Precision Drawell has a state-of-the-art wire drawing facility at Nagpur with a combined installed capacity to manufacture 35,000 Mt of wire products per annum. With 3 decades of expertise in steel wire products, it is known not only for the diverse range of quality wire products it manufacturesbut also for its understanding of specific requirements of customers from diverse fields and satisfying them.
Equipped with the expertise and experience in drawing wires, Precision Drawell has forayed into manufacturing of steel fibres, by the brand name- ToughCrete, for applications in construction and infrastructure industry in the year 2012. In time to come, Precision plans to introduce more performance-enhancing products for applications in cement concrete.
Precision Drawell is an environmentally responsible corporate citizen. As a part of its commitment to the environment, it has installed wind and solar power generation units, which currently meet 60% of its total power requirement. Plans are afoot to enhance this capacity.
Our Vision: The vision of Precision Drawell is to emerge as a leading manufacturer of high quality steel wire and wire products catering to automobile, construction, and other industrial segments across India as well as overseas.
Our Mission: The mission of Precision Drawell is to maximize its ability to provide quality products and services that meet or exceed customers’ requirements while remaining committed to environmental safety and conservation.
Our Product Range
- Shaped Wires for applications in automobile and engineering industries
- CHQ Wires for applications in automobile and engineering industries
- Shutter Wires for applications in infrastructure and construction industries
- High Carbon Wires for applications in wire ropes, mechanical control cables and allied industries
- Spring Wires for applications in automobile and engineering industries
- Electrode Wires for applications in engineering industries
- MS Wires for varied applications
- MIG Welding Wires for applications in engineering industries
- Steel Fibres for applications in construction and infrastructure industries
- Microsilica for applications in construction and infrastructure industries