Features & Benefits of Strongcrete
- Complies with ASTM C1240.
- Available in convenient pack sizes of 50Kgs.
- Provides cohesive and impermeable concrete.
- Suitable for making high-strength-high-performance concrete.
- Helps improve physical as well as mechanical properties of concrete.
- Helps in preventing Chloride initiated corrosion, Alkali-aggregate reaction, Sulphate attack, etc.
- Helps in achieving greater economy since higher strength of concrete enables reduction in sections.
- No special equipment required for mixing, placing or finishing.
- Compatible with all types of cements and admixtures.
- Backed by team of specialists to ensure optimum product performance and cost efficiency.
Improvements in Physical properties
Strongcrete makes concrete more cohesive and therefore less prone to segregation. Strongcrete requires less water in concrete which helps in reducing bleeding of concrete considerably. A dosage of Strongcrete in excess of 5% of cement can help in completely eliminating bleeding.
Improvements in Mechanical properties
Strongcrete makes concrete high-strength-high-